

Baby Anspach is doing well! Based on the 20-week ultrasound on April 23rd and pregnancy check-up on May 7th, Baby is very active, breech, normal, has hair and did not cooperate with the ultrasound technician (a.k.a did not move when he was supposed to). We want that "It's a boy - It's a girl" moment, so the ultrasound tech and our midwife are the only ones to know the gender.
Talking about Baby being active, I wonder if most babies are as active as Baby. I have felt (and seen!) Baby kicking on left and right sides of my belly almost at the same time, like a double-side kick. Sometime, that follows with a punch in the middle. While these kick-punch actions do not hurt, they happen randomly throughout the day including while I try to sleep. But I do look forward to them too... It is good to know that Baby is fine.
One thing that really bothers me is the sciatic issues on my left back, hip and thigh. It hurts more lately and sometime I have to crawl and do slow motion to get up from lying positions. The pre-natal yoga DVD I got from the library helps make me feel better a bit but does not get rid of the pains.
All in all... Baby and I are having a good time together. And now that my belly is showing, people can't say "You don't look pregnant" anymore.
You need to ask Heather for the Snoogle pregnancy pillow I leant to her. She most likely does not need it anymore. It helped me a lot. If not that, be sure to sleep with a pillow between your knees to keep your hips in alignment, really helps. Here's a link to show you a Snoogle - I LOVE IT! http://leachco.stores.yahoo.net/snoogle.html
ReplyDeleteStephanie (Xia and Isa's Mommy)