Tuesday, July 6, 2010

30th Week

We had 30th week pregnancy check-up on June 30th. Everything is good. Glucose test is good. I am a bit low on iron (11.2), but it is still acceptable. Baby is in the right position. I gained 2 lbs since 28th week check-up. And I feel better after following Cheri 's advice to drink Gatorade and more liquid to raise my blood pressure since the last check-up. It was 80 over 56 at 28th week, which is lower than my normal blood pressure. Now it is 102 over 62 (I think), which is about my normal.


We decided not to go to Long's Park for the 4th of July since we learned that Baby did not like explosion, after watching 'The A-Team" and Baby kicked everytime there was an explosion. We think that he/she would not really like Charlie Smithgall's Cannon.

I also learned that Baby is very active after dinner and strectched and kicked a lot when I was on Junior's speed boat. I guess he/she could feel the rocking even though the boat was moving pretty slow.

I will see Cheri more often from now on, every 2 weeks and probably everyweek as it gets closer to the due date. And I still can't imagine that I am going to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment